Tracy A. Leinbach
Tracy A. Leinbach served as the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Ryder System, Inc. (a global logistics and transportation and supply chain solutions provider) from 2003 until 2006. Prior thereto, Ms. Leinbach served as Executive Vice President, Fleet Management Solutions for Ryder since 2001. Prior to her career with Ryder, Ms. Leinbach worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers in public accounting and was a CPA.
- Extensive business experience in global operations, strategic and financial planning, auditing and accounting.
- Significant experience involving global operating and financial management, responsibility and oversight, as well as global supply chain management, with Ryder, spanning a career with Ryder of over 21 years. During her career she led the company’s largest business unit in the U.S., as well as units in Europe, Mexico and Canada.
- Experience as a controller and chief financial officer at many of Ryder’s subsidiaries and divisions.
- Possesses knowledge, expertise and experience in strategic planning, management, operations, logistics and risk management for a large multinational company, corporate finance, sales, and expertise in issues regarding financial reporting and accounting issues for large public companies.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
- Veritiv Corporation
- Compensation and Leadership Development Committee Chair
- Nominating and Governance Committee
- Personnel and Compensation Committee
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS
- Forward Air Corporation