Mary Beth West
Mary Beth West served as Senior Vice President, Chief Growth Officer of The Hershey Company from May 2017 until January 2020. Ms. West served as Executive Vice President, Chief Customer & Marketing Officer of
J.C. Penney Company from 2015 through March 2017. From 2012 to 2014 she was the Executive Vice President, Chief Category & Marketing Officer for Mondelez International, Inc. Prior thereto, she served as the Chief Marketing Officer for Kraft Foods, Inc. from 1986 to 2012.
- Extensive experience and expertise in marketing, brand building, managing global franchises, understanding and applying consumer insights, and in developing compelling retail and sales experiences.
- Possesses expertise in strategic and operational planning and execution, skill in managing global teams and a proven track record in delivering top tier consumer experiences and in building global brands.
- Significant experience in developing growth strategies for complex consumer brand organizations, through use of insights, analytics, marketing, innovation, and research and development.
- Deep experience in growing some of the world’s best known consumer brands through creative consumer engagement.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
- Albertsons Companies
- Compensation Committee
- Nominating, Governance and ESG Committee
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS