Laurel J. Richie
Laurel J. Richie served as President of the Women’s National Basketball Association LLC (“WNBA”) from May 2011 to November 2015. Prior to her appointment in 2011 to the WNBA, she served as Chief Marketing Officer of Girl Scouts of the United States of America from 2008 to 2011. From 1984 to 2008, she held various positions at Ogilvy & Mather, including Senior Partner and Executive Group Director and founding member of the agency’s Diversity Advisory Board.
Ms. Richie is a former Trustee of the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame and currently serves as chair of the Board of Trustees at Dartmouth College, and a consultant to Fortune 100 c-suite executives on matters of personal leadership and corporate culture.
- Significant executive management and leadership experience, together with strategic and operational expertise.
- Extensive experience and skills in global marketing and brand-management skills.
- Deep experience in corporate culture.
- Leader in creating and supporting diverse and inclusive teams.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc.
- Audit Committee
- Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee Chair
- Synchrony Financial
- Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
- Management Development and Compensation Committee Chair
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS