Blake Jorgensen is Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: PYPL), an S&P 100 company that leverages technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure for 429 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets around the world.
In this role, he leads PayPal’s global financial operations, including corporate accounting, corporate finance, treasury, financial planning and analytics, investor relations, and tax functions.
Prior to joining PayPal in 2022, Mr. Jorgensen spent a decade as the CFO and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Electronic Arts (EA), a video game company, helping to drive the transformation of the company, resulting in dramatic improvement in growth, profitability, and market capitalization. He previously served as CFO of Levi Strauss & Co. from July 2009 to August 2012 and CFO of Yahoo Inc. from June 2007 to June 2009. Before Yahoo, he served as COO and Co-Director of Investment Banking at Thomas Weisel Partners, which he cofounded in 1998.
Mr. Jorgensen earned his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and his undergraduate degree from Stanford University.
- More than a decade as a senior executive at a leading digital gaming company.
- Deep experience across finance, operations, consumer products, technology and gaming.
- Expertise in capital allocation as a C-suite executive at multiple public companies, completing multiple significant M&A transactions throughout his career.
- Consistent track record of driving growth and shareholder returns.
- Demonstrated change agent leading a shift in revenue mix from legacy format to next generation interactivity in a leading digital gaming company.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS