Linda K. Zecher
Linda K. Zecher is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner of the Barkley Group (a consulting firm focused on cybersecurity and digital transformation), serving in this capacity since January 2017. Prior to that, Ms. Zecher served as the President and Chief Executive Officer, and a member of the Board of Directors, of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company, from 2011 to 2016. Prior to that, she was Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Public Sector of Microsoft Corporation from 2003 to 2011.
- Extensive experience in leading the transformation of businesses in the fields of digital publishing, digital learning, and online sales and marketing.
- Expertise and skill in driving technological innovation and in leading content development and distribution across channels and platforms.
- Possesses expertise and experience in unified analog and digital content development and distribution, in strategic planning and execution for businesses focused on global cross-platform content development and delivery.
- Expertise in digital brand building, online business development and in driving technological innovation.
OTHER CURRENT PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS
- C5 Capital
- Audit Committee
- Tenable Holdings, Inc.
- Compensation Committee
- Governance Committee
FORMER PUBLIC COMPANY BOARDS HELD IN THE PAST FIVE YEARS
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt